- A high quality ornate distressed white wooden shabby chic style photo frame for a 16" x 12" picture. The overall size is approximately 19" x 15".
- The real wood frame is approximately 1 3/4" (45mm) wide and 1 1/4" deep and features a rope effect inner detail and a traditional half loop external detail. The moulding is distressed during manufacture, giving a Shabby Chic finish.
- We use 2mm thick framer’s quality glass, a liner and mdf back along with hangers to allow wall hanging display in either direction. This 16" x 12" frame is not suitable for free-standing display.
- These frames look great either on their own or as part of a group. They are also available in Gold, Silver and Black finishes.
- They make a perfect gift and are ideal for weddings and anniversaries. These frames are available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas - we supply 'Z' -clips and fittings), as frames with glass and back and with single mount.
An Ornate Distressed White Shabby Chic Vintage Picture Frame for a 16" x 12" (406mm x 305mm) Photo.
This Range of Photo and Picture Frames is hand made by us in the UK using materials sourced from around the world. The frames are made from sustainable timber. The wooden frame moulding is approximately 1 3/4" (45mm) wide and 1 1/4" (32mm) deep. It is finished in an Ornate White and distressed to give a shabby chic effect. The internal edge has a twin rope effect embossing and the external edge a traditional half loop floral feature. Please note that due to the type of moulding used irregularities in the joints are unavoidable as it is not possible to match patterns exactly during manufacture. These frames are available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas), as frames with glass and back and with single or double mounts. We provide a strut back with frames up to A4 size for free-standing display in either direction. All frames are suitable for wall hanging. Where mounts are included, we use only framer's quality whitecore mounts which will not fade for many years. These shabby chic frames look stunning on a wall either on their own or as part of a group.