• A hand made high quality ornate wide profile shabby chic style photo frame for a 14" x 11" picture.
• The high quality obeche wood frame is approximately 1 3/4" (40mm) wide and 1 1/4" (30mm) deep and features a dark stripe effect inner slip detail and a traditional half loop external detail. The moulding is embossed during manufacture and then white washed, giving a Shabby Chic finish.
• We use 2mm thick framer’s quality glass, a liner and mdf back along with hangers to allow wall hanging or free standing tabletop display in either direction. This substantial 14" x 11" frame is approximately 17" x 14" overall size
• These bold distressed frames look great either on their own or as part of a group. They are also available in other colours. They make a perfect gift and are ideal for weddings and anniversaries.
• These frames are available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas - we supply 'Z' -clips and fittings), as frames with glass and back and with single or double mounts.
An Ornate Distressed White Wide Profile Shabby Chic Wooden Vintage Picture Frame for a 14" x 11" (356mm x 278mm) - Photo.
This Range of Photo and Picture Frames is hand made by us in the UK using materials sourced from around the world. The frames are made from obeche, which is a sustainable lightweight hardwood. The frame material is approximately 1 3/4" wide and 1 1/4" deep. It is finished in an Ornate Distressed White and embossed and white-washed to give a shabby chic effect. The internal edge has a dark lined slip effect and the centre and external edge a deep floral feature. These frames are available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas), as frames with glass and back and with single or double mounts. We provide a strut back with frames up to A4 size for free-standing display in either direction. All frames are suitable for wall hanging. Where mounts are included, we use only framer's quality white core mounts which will not fade for many years. These shabby chic frames look stunning on a wall either on their own or as part of a group.