Salzburg Handmade Ornate Distressed White and Silver Shabby Chic A4 Photo Frame.
- SALZ0007 White-Silver A4 Glass&Back
- Free Shipping
• A high quality ornate white and silver wooden shabby chic style photo frame for an A4 picture. The overall size is approximately 13.5" x 10".
• The real wood frame is approximately 1 1/4" (30mm) wide and 1" (25mm) deep and features a curved rope effect inner detail and a traditional beaded half loop external detail. The moulding is distressed during manufacture, giving a Shabby Chic finish.
• We use 2mm thick framer’s quality glass, a liner and mdf back along with hangers to allow wall hanging or free-standing display in either direction.
• These distressed frames look great either on their own or as part of a group. They are also available in other colours. They make a perfect gift and are ideal for weddings and anniversaries.
• These frames are available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas - we supply 'Z' -clips and fittings), as frames with glass and back and with single mounts..
An Ornate Distressed White and Silver Shabby Chic Vintage Picture Frame for an A4 (297mm x 210mm) Photo. This Range of Photo and Picture Frames is hand made by us in the UK using materials sourced from around the world. The frames are made from sustainable timber. The frame material is approximately 1 1/4" (30mm) wide and 1" (25mm) deep. It is finished in Silver and White and distressed to give an ornate shabby chic effect. This frame would be ideal for wedding photos and other celebrations. The internal edge has a looping bead effect embossing and the external edge a deep beaded floral feature. This premium quality photo frame is made of Obeche Wood. These frames are available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas), as frames with glass and back and with single mounts. We provide a strut back with frames up to A4 size for free-standing display in either direction. All frames are suitable for wall hanging. Where mounts are included, we use only framer's quality White core mounts which will not fade for many years. These shabby chic frames look stunning on a wall either on their own or as part of a group.