• Introducing our Giselle range of hand made Antique vintage ornate shabby chic Black photo frames. Available in a range of sizes from 6 x 4 inch to 16 x 12 inch, including A4 certificate size.
• These distressed Antique Black wooden frames are approximately 1 1/4" (30mm) wide and 1" (25mm) deep. The manufacturing process gives a worn old-fashioned finish.
• All frames are glazed with 2mm thick framer's quality glass and fitted with a liner. Frames up to A4 size are fitted with a sturdy strut back for free standing display in landscape or portrait format. All frames have hooks for wall hanging display in either direction.
• Complete with a sturdy strut back and hangers for free standing or wall hanging display in landscape or portrait format.
• Also available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas), and with a hand-cut mount. Supplied securely bubble wrapped making a great gift.
A new range of Ornate Distressed Antique Shabby Chic Vintage Picture Frames pictures from 6 x 4 inch - 16 x 12 inches. This Range of Photo and Picture Frames is hand made by us in the UK using materials sourced from around the world. The frames are made from sustainable timber. The wooden frame moulding is approximately 1 1/4" (30mm) wide and 1" (25mm) deep. They are finished in an Antique style and distressed to give a shabby chic effect. The internal edge has a traditional bead effect embossing and the external edge a traditional half loop fleur de lys feature. Please note that due to the type of moulding used irregularities in the joints are unavoidable as it is not possible to match patterns exactly during manufacture. These frames are available as a rim only (for pictures on canvas), as frames with glass and back and with single mounts. We provide a strut back with frames up to A4 size for free-standing display in either direction. All frames are suitable for wall hanging. Where mounts are included, we use only framer's quality whitecore mounts which will not fade for many years. These shabby chic frames look stunning on a wall either on their own or as part of a group.